Displaying 1 - 9 of 9

Globalism: Europe’s Final Battle

To Preserve a Free Humanity, We Must Stop the Globalists

The Bolshevik (1920) by Boris Kustodiev

Young Macron has won the French elections. The old French voted themselves into the hands of a globalist Rothschild banker posing as a communist. Mainstream media gobbled it up, painting Macron’s opponents as cowards. The other guys supposedly voted for right-wing contender Marine Le Pen out of an irrational fear of Islam.

But doesn’t the accusation of fear fit the left better? Didn’t Macron’s victory stem from a collective fear of...

Progressive Dehumanization

The Belief in Political Progress Substitutes for Genuine Religious Belonging

Guernica (1937) by Pablo Picasso

Reminding people of death strengthens their belief in social and moral progress, especially when those people are not very religious.1 Hence, in our deconfessionalized time, a growing number of people has substituted genuine religion for a belief in progressive politics.

But history warns us. Decades after Karl Marx called religion “the opiate of the...

Globalized Brain Drain

By Centralizing Human Capital in the Hands of Globalists, Mass Migration Contributes to Worldwide Inequality

The Israelites Leaving Egypt (1830) by David Roberts

We all worry about our financial inequality relative to our peers, but do we understand its causes? Since the Second World War, modern mass migration has relocated millions of skilled individuals. But migration does not necessarily distribute skilled people evenly across the globe. In fact, it achieves the opposite. By centralizing both the world’s most educatable minds and its lowest cost laborers into the hands of Western globalists, multinational corporations have greatly benefited from globalism. At...

Open Borders for Capitalism

Why Multinational Corporations Aim to Deconstruct National Government

Photo by Stephen Weppler | CC BY-NC-ND

“Are capitalism and communism not both in the process of converging into a neo-feudalism, led and manipulated by big, powerful bureaucracies in which the individual loses his humanity?” — Erich Fromm

For centuries, national governments, or nation-states, have pursued a business model of taxing their citizens’ productivity in exchange for the oft...

The Socio-Capitalist Complex

The Survivors of the 22nd Century Will Be the Most Aggressive Oppressors of the 21st

Atop the Dewey Monument by Christina B Castro | CC BY-NC

The problem with socialism is that it is inherently a lie. Capitalism and socialism are not opposing but complementary forces. Working together, this socialist-capitalist Chimera maximizes an economy’s population size. Through ‘equality’ socialism effaces the masses in preparation of mass consumption, allowing for capitalist economies of scale. Capitalism serves these effaced masses efficiently, and in doing so increases the economy’s capacity for carrying bigger...

The Decentralize Everything Manifesto

Let’s Unwind the Unfair Structures that Govern Our Lives

Most of us believe that hardworking people are rewarded for their talents and for the risks they are willing to take. But the power elites of modern societies successfully centralized the people’s productivity in corporate ‘farms’, which they own. For example, in 2013 Apple paid 76% ($37B) of its profits to shareholders, while more than 50,000 hardworking employees scrambled for a piece of the remaining 24% ($9B), including...

The End of US Dollar Hegemony

Towards a World Reserve Crypto Currency?

Source: Thoughtful Cynic

Statements that the Western world unjustly controls or consumes the majority of the world’s wealth overlook the production side of the argument. For example, with a population of 317 million -or about 4.5% of the total world population of 7 billion- the United States produce 22% of all world output, the world’s largest market share. It is not entirely unfair to own a large share of wealth if you produce it yourself.

But production requires access to or...

Keynes versus Friedman

Why the Rich Keep Getting Richer

Margareth Thatcher would argue that we should not worry about the increasing wealth gap between the rich and poor so long as the poor are also getting richer. On the other hand her opponents would point out that the rich are getting richer much faster than the poor. Why is that?

It is the classic debate of macro-economic theorists John Maynard Keynes vs. Milton Friedman. In essence Keynes warns us...