Mathĳs Koenraadt /mɑtɛis kunraːt/ (1980) writes books about people’s struggles with the collectives trying to assimilate them. He has authored over a dozen books and translations, including novels, philosophical essays, and works of non-fiction. He is interested in questions concerning the nature of reality, the existence of God, the future of Western civilization, and the negative effects cities have on people’s psyches.
The author is available for speaking engagements. Contact the author for a booking.
Do you like my work? If you want to support me with a donation, feel free to use one of the following platforms:
- Patreon - patreon.com/mkoenraadt
- PayPal - paypal.me/mknrdt
- SubscribeStar - subscribestar.com/koenraadt
My crypto addresses:
- Bitcoin: 1JgmHfoayGGs4ujQLW1qKM5MwQWqysfrnn
- Ethereum: 0x8887eB19b562198f18bf885eC632Cc08881b00A1